Please see below for new event restrictions placed by the city of Pensacola as a response to the spike in COVID-19 cases.
- NO new events located at outdoor city venues beginning now (January 7, 2021) through February 28, 2021.
- Current permitted events/events in the permit process between now and February 28, 2021, located at outdoor city venues will be allowed with the following restrictions:
– No more than 100 in attendance
– Must show control of crowd congestion
- Outdoor markets are allowed to continue but must show control of crowd congestion.